In the heart of Leeds’ vibrant centre, just a two-minute walk from the main railway station, Cloth Hall Court is an exciting new addition to our portfolio of events spaces. Its prime central location ensures convenient ease of access for your delegates.
For responsible businesses looking to make an impact with their hire, Cloth Hall Court is an ethical choice. When booking this venue, you are directly supporting the University of Leeds – as one of the UK’s leading institutions for higher education.
If you’re looking for a dedicated, multi-purpose venue to host a range of corporate and private events for up to 300 delegates, Cloth Hall Court offers many options.
Ideal for hosting
- Conferences and meetings
- Hospitality receptions, or seated breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- Workshops and seminars
- Away-days and team building
- Press junkets
- Hybrid meetings and conferences
- Film shoots
The Grade II listed building is steeped in a rich history. It was originally constructed for the trade of ‘Yorkshire Broadcloths’ – cheap yet good quality cloths, which were produced in Leeds and the surrounding areas. This laid the foundations for the city to gain its status as a global centre for commerce and trade in textiles.
While Cloth Hall Court’s traditional heritage has inspired its aesthetic design, it meets every requirement of a contemporary events venue. Following recent refurbishment, the venue is equipped throughout with state-of-the art technical facilities, designed to deliver a seamless experience for all in-person, virtual and hybrid events.
Three of the suites include high quality, auto-tracking cameras and tabletop microphones ensuring that all presenters, panellists and the in-room audience can be clearly seen and heard by remote participants. The hybrid enabled rooms are platform agnostic, allowing you flexibility in using and managing the online element of your event via your preferred provider.
Additional features and facilities
- Available for exclusive hire
- Featuring ten versatile rooms of varying size, located over four floors
- Flexible configuration across all rooms – allowing for separate break-outs, catering, exhibition space and back-of-house areas as required
- All floors can be reached via accessible lifts
- Day delegate rates start from £42.50 + VAT
- An enticing range of menus via our in-house catering service
- Can be booked in conjunction with other University of Leeds venues for hosting larger evening receptions and dining, as well as accommodation for residential events
- Offers a synergy with businesses from a diverse range of industries, in keeping with Leeds’ industrial heritage and reputation for innovation
Rooms and capacities
Please click the image to open in Google Maps.