310 semi-ensuite bedrooms and 45 bedrooms with private bathroom facilities.
Located on the University of Leeds campus, overlooking the expansive greenery of Woodhouse Moor, Henry Price Residences is available during the University holidays, offering self-contained accommodation for large delegate congregations.
Comprising of forty apartments, across five floors, there are 355 bedrooms available.
Henry Price combines comfort with convenience for guests attending residential events on campus and is located just a 20-minute walk from Leeds city centre.
Henry Price Residences – additional features and facilities:
- 45 en-suite bedrooms
- 310 semi en-suite bedrooms – with a bathroom shared between two rooms
- Complimentary use of the onsite sports centre, with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, large fitness suite and additional sports facilities
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout
- Access to the Refectory, as well as multiple onsite cafés and coffee bars
- Access to explore the University’s historic, 100-acre campus, featuring impressive architecture, fountains, tree-lined walkways and gardens
Bedrooms are only available during vacation periods.
Henry Price has 355 bedrooms. Of these, 310 are on a semi-ensuite basis (two rooms sharing one bathroom), the remainder have private bathroom facilities.
For information read the Henry Price Access Statement or visit the AccessAble website for an access guide to the accommodation.
Please click the image to open in Google Maps.
The University is committed to sustainable development and seeks to reflect best environmental practices in the conduct of its activities and operations.
Henry Price has received a Gold Award from the Green Tourism Business Scheme and as such we are committed to working to reduce the impact of its operations on the environment.
Find out how you can play your part by reading the Responsible Visitor Charter. More information on the University’s green initiatives can be found on the Living it Green web page.