© 2024 University of Leeds Conferences & Events
Embracing 2024 with New Opportunities at University of Leeds Conferences and Events
The Conferences and Events department at the University of Leeds is the dedicated team responsible for selling, planning and delivering a diverse range of events across the university venue portfolio including our dedicated city centre conference centre, Cloth Hall Court.
Following unprecedented growth in 2023 and to support ambitious plans for 2024 including prestigious networking events like the CHS Leeds to hosting the Leeds PA Network and the esteemed UK Corporate Games. Plus, a number of academic conferences such as British Crystallography Association 2024, AERC 2024 and AHUA Spring Conference. Our calendar is already buzzing with hundreds of noteworthy events. Therefore, we are thrilled to announce four new career opportunities to join our dynamic team.
- Conferences and Events Senior Sales Executive – Closing date 24th January 2024
- Conferences and Events Operations Coordinator – Closing date 24th January 2024
- Senior Catering Assistant (Cloth Hall Court) – Closing date 14th January 2024
- Catering Assistant (Cloth Hall Court) – Closing date 14th January 2024
The University of Leeds not only offers a vibrant and supportive work environment but also a range of attractive benefits, including:
- 26 days holiday plus 16 Bank Holidays/days that the University is closed by custom (including Christmas) – That’s over 40 days a year!
- Generous pension scheme.
- Discounted staff membership options at The Edge, our state-of-the-art Campus gym, featuring a pool, sauna, climbing wall, cycle circuit, and sports halls.
- Access to courses offered by our Organisational Development & Professional Learning team, including self-development courses such as languages, Creative Writing, Wellbeing Therapies, and much more.
- On-site childcare facilities, shopping discounts, and travel schemes are also available.
Seize the opportunity to contribute to our success story and be a part of something extraordinary. The University of Leeds Conferences and Events team welcomes individuals with diverse skills and experiences. Apply before the respective closing dates to embark on an exciting journey with us. For more details on the application process or if you have any questions, feel free to contact the respective people on the job links. We look forward to welcoming new members to our dynamic team and creating memorable events together.