Choose the University of Leeds for an enriching and memorable event experience:
- Immersive – widely-renowned as one of the UK’s leading universities, our venues’ history dates back to 1904. This rich heritage provides an immersive environment and fascinating subject matter through which to engage and inspire your guests.
- Flexible – from all-inclusive day delegate and hospitality packages, to fully bespoke briefs, we will work closely with you to design the perfect solution. We love to see our versatile venues used in new ways, so whatever your vision, let’s explore what we can create together!
- Seamless – as a one-stop destination covering all of your requirements, either in-house or via an exclusive list of trusted approved suppliers, we offer a seamless events management service.
- Accessible – we aim to meet as many accessibility requirements as possible within our meeting and event facilities. This includes for guests with limited mobility or additional Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) needs.
- Sustainable – in support of the University’s Climate Plan, we take our role in delivering sustainable events in every aspect of the design and planning process, we seek to find sustainable solutions and to minimise our impact on the environment wherever possible.
- Responsible – when booking an event at the University of Leeds, you are directly supporting one of the UK’s leading institutions for higher education.
See below for some of the many different event types we can cater for. However, this is not an exhaustive list! With so many different spaces to choose from, consider the University of Leeds as a versatile canvas with which to get creative. If you are looking to revamp your usual format or design something out of the ordinary, we always relish new challenges, so let’s talk…
- Lectures and seminars
- Congresses and conventions
- Away-days and team building
- Press junkets
- Award ceremonies
- Gala dinners
- Residential programmes
- Formal and informal lunches
- Private occasions
- Hybrid events
To find out more about the full range of venues suitable for meetings and conferences at the University of Leeds, just click on the links below.