The Sir William Henry Bragg Building is a brand-new addition to our portfolio of event spaces on campus. Launched in 2022 following a £96m development, the venue is home to the University’s Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences, and a world-leading centre of innovation in its field.
The seven-storey building is a tribute to Sir William Henry Bragg, a Nobel Prize winning researcher and former professor at the University of Leeds. It offers a versatile selection of spaces for smaller meetings and conferences or receptions.
The light filled atrium is a contemporary and inspiring environment for networking and collaboration, suitable for up to 120 guests standing.
A state-of-the-art, tiered lecture theatre accommodating up to 74 delegates is available to hire for presentations. This is supported by a collaboration suite, equipped to a high technical specification, as well as twelve private boardrooms and separate larger rooms, ideal for a range of breakout activities.
Sir William Henry Bragg Building – additional features and facilities:
- Competitive day delegate rates start from £42.50 + VAT
- Fully wheelchair-accessible
- Natural daylight
- Unique architectural design – a low-carbon, glass-and-steel complex
- Rated Excellent by the BREEAM® sustainability certification system
- Wi-fi access throughout
- Flexible catering options, delivered by our in-house team of chefs
Please click the image to open in Google Maps.