550 delegates in a theatre style, with an additional flat floored room for break out space.
If you’re looking for an events venue to deliver a truly memorable experience for your guests, the Great Hall offers an incredible setting.
Designed by English architect Alfred Waterhouse, whose other famous works include London’s Natural History Museum, the Grade II listed Gothic Revival building features a beautiful redbrick exterior. Its architectural design is inherently unique and lends grandeur and prestige to any event.
Available to hire daytime and evening, the main hall can accommodate up to 550 guests for receptions, conferences and theatre-style presentations, or seated dinners for up to 150.
The Great Hall is ideal for hosting:
- Ceremonies and presentations
- Seated lunches and dinners
- Film shoots
Great Hall – additional features and facilities:
- Accessible entrance
- Built-in stage
- Branding opportunities
- Additional breakout rooms located within Great Hall building
- Balcony for back-of-house use or production gallery
- Flexible catering options to suit any event format, delivered by our in-house team of chefs
Rooms and capacities
- Great Hall
- Great Hall
Please click the image to open in Google Maps.