Located on the edge of the University of Leeds campus, just a short walk from the city centre, Montague Burton offers superb value accommodation during the summer months.
Ideal for a short break with family or friends, a selection of four or nine-bedroom apartments are available. Each apartment comprises of double bedrooms – many of which overlook picturesque greenery, as well as a kitchen, dining room, lounge, and shared bathroom facilities.
Montague Burton is a comfortable and convenient base from which to explore the culturally rich and diverse city of Leeds and breathtaking Yorkshire countryside.
Room-only rates are competitive and will be released closer to their summer availability.
Montague Burton – additional features and facilities:
- Complimentary use of a communal common room with a pool table, air hockey table, gym equipment and large screen TV
- Complimentary use of a communal garden, with a covered barbecue and picnic area
- Complimentary use of the onsite sports centre, with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, large fitness suite and additional sports facilities
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout
- Access to the Refectory, as well as multiple onsite cafés and coffee bars
- Access to explore the University’s historic, 100-acre campus, featuring impressive architecture, fountains, tree-lined walkways and gardens
Please click the image to open in Google Maps.