Located in Leeds city centre, just a short walk from the University campus, Central Village is a contemporary residence offering superb value accommodation during the summer months.
Ideal for a short break with family or friends, a selection of studio and up to six-bedroom apartments are available. Each apartment comprises of en-suite double bedrooms, as well as kitchen, dining and lounge areas.
Central Village is a comfortable and convenient base from which to explore the culturally rich and diverse city of Leeds and breathtaking Yorkshire countryside.
Room-only rates are competitive and will be released closer to their summer availability.
Central Village – additional features and facilities:
- 24-hour reception
- Accessible lift access to all floors
- Complimentary use of a communal common room with a table tennis and pool table, and a large screen TV
- Complimentary use of the onsite sports centre, with a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, large fitness suite and additional sports facilities
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout
- Access to the Refectory, as well as multiple onsite cafés and coffee bars
- Access to explore the University’s historic, 100-acre campus, featuring impressive architecture, fountains, tree-lined walkways and gardens
The University campus has many fully accessible routes to all areas, with ramps and automatic or electric doors to buildings. Visit the AccessAble website for an access guide to the accommodation.
The University is committed to sustainable development and seeks to reflect best environmental practices in the conduct of its activities and operations.
Central Village has received a Gold Award from the Green Tourism Business Scheme and as such we are committed to working to reduce the impact of its operations on the environment.
Find out more about our University-wide sustainability projects and our Living it Green campaign.
Please click the image to open in Google Maps.